- Yongguk claimed to have read a fanfic about him but when asked for his response about it, he couldn’t say anything.
- Secret once said that Yongguk only hangs out with good looking people and he tried denying it.
- Yongguk uses his injury on his hand as an excuse to make the members do favors for him.
- During the part “Boom boom follow me” in Power, Yongguk smiles during the performances opposed the MV where he doesn’t and according to a Baby who goes to the live shows, they said he smiles because of the fan chants.
- Yongguk appears to hate on Himchan but cares for him a lot and often calls him “Channie.”
- Yongguk’s a peacemaker. He’s also very soft-hearted so he cries often. [Ta-Dah! It’s B.A.P episode 2 for reference]
- Daehyun sucks at working out.
- When Daehyun first joined TSE, he went up to Secret and asked, “Can you sign this for me..”
- Daehyun’s friends laugh when people call him Busan Wonbin.
- Daehyun wasn’t very bright but he was really obedient in listening to his teachers. Even when he got in trouble, he’d just reply “Sorry..” and never talk back.
- The reason why Daehyun is really playful and always joking is because of Youngjae.
- Youngjae is lead vocalist with Daehyun and they both get really confused because there’s normally only one lead vocalist and so they just claim for both of them to be lead vocalists.
- At the old academy Youngjae was at, he wrote, “You have to be good looking first to go to auditions!”
- Youngjae’s love is ET Land [*T/N: Mall of electronics in Korea]
- Most infamous fanaccount @ a fan signing.
Fan: (Youngjae finishes signing) Goodbye.
- Youngjae promotes his old academy and even tells people how much the fee is to attend.
- One time at Music Core, Daehyun and Zelo were playing around at the pre-recording with Daehyun playing with Zelo’s hair and then told the fans, “Zelo has something to say to you all!” So Zelo responds, “D..Did you all eat?” Then Daehyun passes the spotlight to Jongup saying Jongup had something to say but Jongup’s too busy laughing. Youngjae turns to face Himchan in telling him, “Hyung, I love you..” and Himchan responds, “I love you too!” Instead of accepting it, Youngjae just gave him a dead-serious look.
- Zelo and Daehyun were walking up the stairs to Music Core and Daehyun was walking behind Zelo and pushed his butt.
- CREDITS: ♡, ♡, ♡, ♡ (SOURCE); HEODANG @ TUMBLR (TRANS)
- Daehyun said he doesn’t fight with his older brother often but when they do, they fight till it gets brutal, even having incidents where they’ve used their fists.
- Daehyun was more popular with guys than girls, so that’s why he hung around a lot of guys.
- He complained to his members about not having too much parts in MTV Ta-Dah! It’s B.A.P.
- Daehyun said he’s closest to Yongguk, not Youngjae.
- Saturi [T/N: Korean dialect, in Daehyun’s case, Busan saturi] pops up often for Daehyun even at their dorm, so he sometimes calls Jongup “Moon Jongup~ee~” opposed to just “Jongup.”
- A fan was taking a video of him at a fan signing and he kept posing with a victory sign. Then he asked the fan, “How much longer do I have to stay like this?” when he saw the fan still holding her camera. So the fan told him, “Ah..this is a videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ” and he responded back, “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- Daehyun faced knee injury after their debut and went to visit an orthopedic clinic and when the front clerk asked for his name, he said “We’re B.A.P! Yessir!”
- When Daehyun or Youngjae would be off-key, they’d slap each other so that they can prevent from going off-key.
- At a fan signing, when Zelo answered with the reply “My parents passed their genes to me ^ㅡ^” for the question “How do you maintain your flawless skin?” at a fan signing, Daehyun called Zelo annoying (since Daehyun has bad skin).
- Daehyun tried imitating Zelo’s LTE rap and left the room because it annoyed him that he couldn’t do it and his tongue kept getting tied.
- Daehyun’s face is really small in real life.
- During the performance when the stage collapsed for “Warrior,” Daehyun screamed “Uh. AGHHHHHHHHH.”
- Daehyun cried recording “It’s All a Lie.”
- He made fun of Jongup for having no lines and Jongup got angry.
- He kept playing rock, paper, scissors with Zelo and he got mad that he kept losing.
- CREDITS: PSH7287.BLOG.ME (SOURCE); HEODANG @ TUMBLR (TRANS)
D.N.A. DAE HYUN
Third up is in finding out the identity of agent Daehyun! I was from Busan, but moved to Seoul and I am the lead vocalist Jung Daehyun of B.A.P. I’m very strong about my appetite so I like trying all kinds of food and enjoying their tastes. Thankfully though, I’m not the type to gain it all back. I don’t really know how to respond when fans give me gifts lately, so I just turn red. I think I’m the generic blood type A that can’t really express their feelings broadly. That’s why I’ve been taking interest lately in the “Becoming closer with fans” project. I want to approach fans a bit closer like friends and the solution Himchan hyung knows well, so I’m hoping to learn from him. Discovering the identity of agent Daehyun has been complete; we’ll work hard, yes sir!
A bunny with crazy baby fat and a sense of humor beyond what a musician would have. I hope that I can become a bunny of looks that appears cute with the thick baby fat under my eyes. Next, I want the bunny to hold a microphone is the next thing. And I hope to either hang a guitar around him or place him in front of a piano; I think that will be a character that reflects me perfectly. Sometimes, I tend to say nonsensical jokes and that’s why this bunny often appears awkward, but I hope it can be a humorous bunny that surpasses the humor of a comedian.
The mission I’m in charge of in the dorm. The magnae must be in so much difficulty. The veranda is cold, so…I’m in charge of (cleaning up) the restroom and I like taking out the trash, so I think that’s comfortable for me. Trash lying around catches my eye when I get home, so I discovered my neat personality when I started living in a dorm as I noticed these things in comparison to before when I never really noticed.
B.A.P# FIRST SINGLE ALBUM
Q: If you can fill in the blank: “Warrior is ______.” Fill in the blank as your introduction for your song in one word.
DH: “warrior is a marathon.” If I can explain a little further in detail, I’ll say that it’s the biggest favor returned to me in my life. A marathon is 42,195km in length and like the feeling of a long marathon, I prepared and practiced for this album. Now, like a runner standing at the starting point, the song “Warrior” holds the meaning in marking the starting point of B.A.P.
Q: Do you have a part in the title song “Warrior” in which you can relate to the most?
DH: In my part at the end, there’s a line that says “He won’t be hidden under the sky and even if he hides, he’ll kneel before the truth.” Whenever I sing that part, I feel this bliss in that no matter how much one hides, the truth will always be revealed in the end and I’m happy that I can deliver a message that holds hope.
Q: Was there a period of time that motivated you provoking your dreams of becoming a singer and during what period of time did you figure your talents in music?
DH: When I was in middle school, I gained a habit of practicing singing at the karaoke after school. Coincidentally, I happened to go to a karaoke with my relatives during the holidays and they complimented me in saying, “You can be a singer!” Since then, I’ve been recommended to attend a music academy and raised my dreams of becoming a singer then on.
Q: Tell us a fun episode in the dorm.
DH: I don’t sleep in, so I wake up early and when I come out of the shower after having woken up the members, I hear these strange alien sounds. The members tend to have severe sleeping habits in that when they talk in their sleep, it’s as if they’re speaking to one another but out of all of them, magnae Zelo seems to be really tired as he does it often. Whenever he does, I’d tell him, “Zelo~ You have to wake up” and he’d start saying random things to me in his sleep as a response. Sometimes, the hyungs tease him in telling him, “Zelo~ It’s already dinner! We have to go out” and he’ll respond as, “It’s already dinner? Alright.” Sometimes, he’ll run out to the front door if we tell him his parents are here. Whatever we tell him in his sleepy state, he’ll believe us 100% (laughs).
CREDITS: MONTAZZANG (SOURCE); HEODANG @ TUMBLR (TRANS); do not repost on Tumblr & take out with full credits